A Credit Balance Account is a type of securities trading account which enables client to amplify trading power through margin buying for bullish market or short selling or borrowed stocks for bearish market. Client only places collateral(cash or securities) as per minimum amount required and the credit balance system will automatically increase purchasing power or short selling power for client. The credit balance system marks to market value of securities invested at the end of each day. The client’s purchasing power will be vary upon the change of market value, that is, the client will have more purchasing power when market value increases and less purchasing power then market value decreases. Due to ability to amplify trading power and more trading flexibility, many clients who can accept the leverage risk prefer credit balance account than cash account.
How to open an account?
Click and staff will respond to your requested.
2.1 Please fill in the Account Opening form.
For individual Thai clients
2.2 The following documents are required with your signature.
- One certified “true” copy of your identification card
- One certified “true” copy of your house registration
- One certified copy of your designated bank account passbook that you want to use with the Automatic Transfer System (ATS), including the pages that show your name and account number, as well as your most recent banking transaction
- Copies of your bank statements for the past six months, or any other supporting financial document such as salary slips
- 30 baht for stamp duty
- Pay the stamp duty at the rate of 1 baht for every 2,000 baht of the loan limit. Please make the cheque payable to “Capital Nomura Securities public Company Limited” or transfer the money to CNS’s bank account
- In the case of pledged shares the additional required documents include the following:
- - Pledge shares request form (i.e. the TSD Form).
- - One certified “true” copy of your identification card - 1 per stock per transaction.
- - Stamp duty: 10 baht per stock per transaction.
2.3 Send all documents back to the company. And wait for approval.
To...(Your Financial Adviser or NOMURA DIRECT)
Capital Nomura Securities Public Company Limited
25 Bangkok Insurance Building, 15th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Click Here to see all CNS branch
For more information, please contact your Financial Adviser or NOMURA DIRECT: 0-2638-5500
- Once your account has been approved, we will send the account number to your designated email.
- When you receive your account number, please activate your account here here.
- More information on how to deposit fund for trading, please read here.