- • Conduct day to day IT security monitoring of the various Security Dashboards.
- • Responsible to take action, follow up on Security Tickets which have been issued by MSSP (Managed System Security Provider) and resolve the ticket.
- • Create IT Security Awareness among staffs in the company.
- • Responsible to keep updated on IT Security related news, and keep management/staff informed accordingly.
- • Responsible to conduct monthly reporting to summarize IT Security related events/incidents. Study and evaluate areas for improvement to ensure a safe IT environment for the company.
- • Review/Revise IT Security policies/procedures and controls to be up-to-date.
- • Experience in IT Infrastructure (IPS, Firewall, DDOS, Server, WAN/LAN Design)
- • Experience in working with Web/DB Application Firewall will be a plus. Knowledge of Cloud Computing.
- • English writing needed
- • 5 years experience in IT Infrastructure/Security