- Position Available
- • To gather user requirements and to study program feasibility and proposed to Team lead for further consideration.
- • To develop applications as assigned by Team lead.
- • To provide end-user supports for developed applications
- • Provide guidance to user where IT automation can assist them to work more efficiently
- • Bachelor of Computer or related field
- • Experience at least 3 years
- • Skillful in C# programmer, Web (MVC) & Windows application in C#, Restful Web services API, JSON, Microsoft SQL server database and .Net programming is required
- • English communication is preferable
- • Experience in Financial Industry is an advantage
- • Service mind